The APC by Schneider Electric Rack Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) provides reliable, redundant power to single-corded equipment loads, such as servers. The Rack ATS has two input power cords supplying power to the connected loads. If the primary source becomes unavailable or out of the selected range, the Rack ATS will seamlessly source power from the secondary source without interrupting critical loads.
APC Rack-Mount Transfer Switches - AP4423
- Provides redundant rack mount power to single-corded equipment
- 10 kAIC Overcurrent Protection - Provides protection in the event of a significant overcurrent event
- Command line interface - Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
- Current Monitoring - Monitors the aggregate current draw per power distribution unit
- Quick Transfer Rate - Transfer rate is within the industry standard and within the time power supplies will typically drop loads
- Rack ATS, 230V, 16A, C20 Input, (8) C13 (1) C19 Output, Black